We have developed an EXi Earn Your Apple Watch program to allow organisations to subsidise the cost of an Apple Watch for their members if they meet personalised exercise targets.
Our optional rewards program uses the latest knowledge on behaviour change. The evidence-based loss aversion psychology model has been proven to sustain goal achievement for up to 2 to 3 years.
EXi Earn Your Apple Watch allows healthcare organisations/hospitals/employers/health and fitness teams to subsidise the cost of an Apple Watch for their patients/members if they meet personalised exercise targets. If the user meets their exercise targets, then their organisation will cover their monthly repayment. If the user does not complete their exercise target, then they are responsible for their monthly payment.
Our rewards program is set at the right intensity for each person, based on the information they provide (including if they have a long term condition) which creates their EXi prescription. It will track personalised health metrics to show the huge difference that exercise can make to their health.
1. Organisation signs up to EXi rewards to subsidise the program and invest in the health of their members.
2. Patient/member puchases an Apple Watch for £10 whilst agreeing to pay the balance over 12 - 36 months (consumer credit agreement).
3. Patient/member earns points by achieving their weekly exercise targets or a percentage of their target.
4. Earned points are converted to a reduction in the monthly repayment balance.
5. Patient/member are engaged in achieving their exercise targets for the duration of the program.
6. The sponsor covers the payments for points achieved from reaching the exercise targets.
7. Shared value on health outcomes, cost savings and affordability for all.